Craftsman – Building Craft is a simulation video game of building structures.
While building the tree house I gave some practical tips to my child, though this game mainly focuses on creativity, children should be encouraged to use practical concepts or apply logical reasoning to their imaginative ideas.
I gave my child some practical ideas in building a tree house in Craftsman:
- To build pillars for the tree house,
- The number of pillars should be in accordance with the width of the tree house one wants to build,
- Make base for the pillars,
- Placement of the pillars should be in accordance to provide strong support for the structure,
- The height of the pillars should be in accordance to the length of the tree house,
- The tree house should be built at a reasonable level above the ground,
- The length of the walls should be appropriate and in accordance to the height of the pillars,
- The appropriate placement of windows and furniture in the tree house.
My child decided which materials would be suitable for the construction of his tree house.
So the built of this tree house is based on my practical ideas and his imaginative skills – to match with his efficiency in playing this simulation structure building game.
Check out this video for more information: