Cooking chicken is a good option for me when I run out of options. Chicken easily amalgamates with variety of vegetables and spinach is also one of them ….
- To oil add butter as well. At first, sauté mashed garlic followed by thinly sliced onions. Stir the onion occasionally and let it loose colour. Add cumin, mashed ginger and very thinly chopped tomatoes.
- To this mixture add salt, turmeric, chilly, coriander and garam masala powder – stir the mixture.
- Put chicken pieces in the mixture and stir it well.
- In another utensil, cook spinach in water till minute boils appear, immediately remove the spinach from the hot water and let it cool by running cold water over it. Grind the spinach into puree.
- Pour the spinach puree to par cooked chicken and leave it to cook by stirring occasionally.